Thursday, 2 June 2016

An Old Questionnaire From Facebook


Hello internet people!!! It's been a long time...I was browsing my old post in Facebook when I came across the NOTES section. I remember being tagged and its objective is to know more about that person. I answered this way back 2010.. and I'm bored so I decided to answer it again.. but with my 2016 perspective..Enjoy..=)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

- I guess from Hamnlet (Shakespeare)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIEd?
- Last week..

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- Yeah. =)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
- I like bbq and sisig!!!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
- In the near future perhaps..

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
- Yup.. I'm nice. =)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
- 50% of the time..haha

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
- Yup!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
- NO!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
- Anything but cornflakes!!!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
- Nope..haha

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
- Vanilla with Strawberries.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
- Their smile and their way of thinking..

15. RED OR PINK?
- PINK! :D

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
- I tend to leave when things are going bad..

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
- L.A.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
- Yeah?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
- Blue

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- Sound of the rain and electric fan..=)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
- Magenta!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- Freshly washed bedsheets

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- Can't remember..haha

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
- Yes?



No comments:

Post a Comment