Friday, 12 June 2015

BESTIES Book Review | #bestiesbookclub



Solenn Heussaff and Georgina Wilson recently released BESTIES and I am highly impressed with the book's content. I could say that it's already included in my top favorites when I first read it. I was also quite surprised that it's cheaper compared to the other books with the same genre. It's only P195 and available at all National Bookstore nationwide!

The book gives us a sneak peak to their life by the collection of their photos growing up. It also made me realize that 'IT' girls like Sos and George have their own share of shitty things all girls experience like bad hair hair and tough break ups. I also love the topic on how they tackle topics like self-confidence, finance and friendship. It's not a book where it tells you 'this-what-you-have-to-do-and-how-to-lead-your-life'. It give you a simple guidance on how you do certain things based on the authors' perspective. 

The book brims with with photos- I think 80% of it. Photos like their  travel, food, make-up must have and simple tutorials and of course who will miss the black-and-white photos of Sos and George it black swimmies. I could guarantee that you'll enjoy reading the book as much as I do. 

However here are my favorite pages:

Let's start!!!
#bestiesbookclub, books, book review, Solenn Heussaff, Georgina Wilson,
Step-by-step guide to perfect that smokey eye.
#bestiesbookclub, books, book review, Solenn Heussaff, Georgina Wilson,
Proving that even IT girls like Sos and George have the same girl problems like everyone else.
#bestiesbookclub, books, book review, Solenn Heussaff, Georgina Wilson,
Make-up 101 and tutorials!!!
#bestiesbookclub, books, book review, Solenn Heussaff, Georgina Wilson,
Guiding you on how to choose sunglasses based on your face shape.
#bestiesbookclub, books, book review, Solenn Heussaff, Georgina Wilson,
Rules about travel! My favorite topic!
#bestiesbookclub, books, book review, Solenn Heussaff, Georgina Wilson,
Guest author Erwan giving us simple recipes. 
#bestiesbookclub, books, book review, Solenn Heussaff, Georgina Wilson,
Goofing around.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your own copy from National Bookstore near you.



Where to find me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment