Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Baguio City Succulents!

Hello there! I could definitely say that Baguio is my current favorite city. There's a 90% chance that I'll have my suitcase packed and live there for good in the near future. Aside from the weather, what I love about Baguio is its closeness and ability to connect with nature. So if youre living in Manila, here's your chance to get closer to nature without leaving your home.  You can find one of the succulents/herb heaven in Mines View Park. There's actually a lot to choose from. I wasn't able to ask about the prices but I think it's worth every penny. So don't forget to bring one home. Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy one due to lack of time. =(

I actually want to include these pictures in my first Baguio post but I think these babies deserve a separate post. So here are the photos I've taken. Enjoy!!!
 
Baguio City, Cactus, Bonsai, Goodluck Plant, Sunflower, Everlasting,

Baguio City, Cactus, Bonsai, Goodluck Plant, Sunflower, Everlasting,

Baguio City, Cactus, Bonsai, Goodluck Plant, Sunflower, Everlasting,

Baguio City, Cactus, Bonsai, Goodluck Plant, Sunflower, Everlasting,

Baguio City, Cactus, Bonsai, Goodluck Plant, Sunflower, Everlasting,

Baguio City, Cactus, Bonsai, Goodluck Plant, Sunflower, Everlasting,

Baguio City, Cactus, Bonsai, Goodluck Plant, Sunflower, Everlasting,



Where else to find me:
Twitter
Bloglovin'
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment