In my previous post, I mentioned that I'll be posting the things I have inside my emergency pouch. I don't want to call this a 'make up bag' because it's really not a make up bag..actually it's more of a utility/emergency bag. But you can call it 'make up bag' if you want. I recently downsized what I put inside my bag and it goes the same with this tote. I only put what I really need. It used to include three lippies, another set of mattifying powder and tons of hair ties! I got this bag from a weekend bazaar. I think it costs only P50.
So what's inside? Let get diggin'...
- Pressed Powder- I don't like having an oily face. This one is from TheFaceShop. I like how it keeps the oil at bay. It also helps blur my pores. I love this!
- Oil Blotting Film - The pressed powder's BFF. Sometimes there's no need for me to use the powder at all!
- Lip/Cheek Tint- The ultimate lifesaver. It's also from TheFaceShop. I love its cherry-like scent and how it gives my face that uulzang vibe. It's the only thing that adds color to my face. I don't really wear full make in everyday basis so this is a spot on!
- Lip Balm - This one's from Maybelline. I like how it saves my lips my being chapped.
- Hand Sanitizer -I'm a bit of a germaphobe. I like its fresh scent. I got this from Watson's. It's on Buy1Take1 deal so who am I to refuse?
- Pain Reliever - I was on my first day of period during the time of filming. Girls, you know what it feels like during that time of the month!!!
Where else to find me: