Monday, 9 February 2015

What's In My Bag?


What's inside my bag

If you'll check my 'Most Viewed' list in Youtube, you will  discover that I love watching 'What's in my Bag/Purse?' videos. They say that the bag and whatever comes with it describes the owner's personality. That's the reason why I love snooping  on to my favorite Youtubers' bags! I used to bring the whole house but I realized that it's impractical and makes my bag a lot  heavier! So I decided to bring only those that matter.

What's inside my bag, umbrella, samsung galaxy s4, wallet, what's in my purse, nude bag, beige bag, hello kitty wallet, hello kitty, beauty, blogger

What's inside?
  • Phone. I am someone who can't live without my phone. I used it listen to my favorite music, read ebooks if I'm on the go, or take pictures. And I'm currently addicted to Farmville! It makes me connected (Twitter and Instagram). I reactivated my Facebook because of Messenger, I rarely check my newsfeed though.
  • Notebook and a pen. For notes, blog ideas, and budgeting purposes. There's something about notebooks and pens and I can't make myself get rid of these babies.
  • Wallet.  For ATM cards, money, receipts and housekey.
  • Emergency Pouch. I want to say 'Make Up Bag', but it's more of emergency pouch for me. I'll be posting what's inside within the week. 
  • Umbrella. I hate Manila's ever changing weather. The sun's up in the morning but it rains in the afternoon.
  • Gum. It's actually an empty gum container where I place my P1000 bills.=)
  • Earphones and Work ID. Not in the picture but equally important.
What about you? What's inside your bag?

Where else to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment