Saturday, 6 April 2013

Family Reunion 2013

We, Filipinos, are known for being family-oriented. The strong family ties run from one generation to another. We inherited this trait from our Chinese ancestors who came to the Philippines gazillion years ago during the Manila-Acapulco Galleon Trade, I think. Or maybe because we used to be a colony of Spain, then US and three years from the Japs during WWII so we decided to stand on our own and claim our independence for real. 

We always have our annual family reunion on Holy Saturday. It's our yearly tradition and it is something I always look forward celebrating. I love the food and watching my little cousins play parlor games. Here are some snaps I took from our recent reunion.

Me (far left) and my family
Big Fish!!!
They want to eat it all!!!
Games for kids
Prepping for the game


I wish your family is as close-knitted as mine. Thank you for reading. =D




No comments:

Post a Comment