Sunday, 10 March 2013

NOTD Inspiration: Pink + Sparkly Sand

It's NOTD time again and I'm currently obsessed with anything glittery and sparkly.  I might paint my nails with different colors EACH but this is my first time to try this type of nail art wherein you paint the ring fingernail with a polish different from the rest (don't judge, please!!!). I chose pink for this NOTD since it's great  for  spring/summer season and for me it's a happy color!
nail art, NOTD, sparkly nail art, glitter nail art, manicure, nail polish,summer nails,
For this NOTD 'tutorial', you'll need:
- glittery/sandy textured pink nail polish (I used Chic Glaze in Siam)
- light pink polish (Etude House's Look At My Cotton Candy Nails in CPK001)
- glitter polish (TheFaceShop SL211)

Let's start!
  1. Prep your nails (buff and apply base coat).
  2. Paint your nails (except for the ring fingernail) with two coats of sandy textured pink nail polish.
  3. Apply two coats of light pink polish on the ring fingernail and allow to dry.
  4. Apply the glitter polish on top of the light nail polish.
  5. Finish it with your favorite top coat.

Good luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment