It's NOTD time again and I'm currently obsessed with anything glittery and sparkly. I might paint my nails with different colors EACH but this is my first time to try this type of nail art wherein you paint the ring fingernail with a polish different from the rest (don't judge, please!!!). I chose pink for this NOTD since it's great for spring/summer season and for me it's a happy color!
- glittery/sandy textured pink nail polish (I used Chic Glaze in Siam)
- light pink polish (Etude House's Look At My Cotton Candy Nails in CPK001)
- glitter polish (TheFaceShop SL211)
- Prep your nails (buff and apply base coat).
- Paint your nails (except for the ring fingernail) with two coats of sandy textured pink nail polish.
- Apply two coats of light pink polish on the ring fingernail and allow to dry.
- Apply the glitter polish on top of the light nail polish.
- Finish it with your favorite top coat.