Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Everyday 'Make-Up'

I love make-up, specially lipstick. I love reading blogs about beauty and make up/products review. But you'll be surprised if you'll know that I barely wear make up. I find foundations and BB creams sticky and 'heavy' on my face and I'm not that brave enough to wear eye shadows on a daily basis. 

But what do I usually put on my face?
everyday make up, bench pretty when pinched, revlon, revlon berry smoothie, cheek tint, maybelline, maybelline falsies mascara

everyday make up, bench pretty when pinched, revlon, revlon berry smoothie, cheek tint, maybelline, maybelline falsies mascara

I have a dry skin so it always starts with my trusted  moisturizer, sunscreen and loose power on my T-zone. I think I'm pretty blessed since I didn't suffer from acne and break outs during my teenage years. I only get pimples during red days and I'm so thankful they never leave any scar. But don't think that I my skin is super clear, ha! I WISH!!!! 

After putting on moisturizer and all that stuff is cheek tint time. What I use is prettywhenpinch from Bench- a dupe of Benetint and a way lot cheaper! I don't use cream or powder blush since in my opinion it has a tendency to clog pores compared to this cheek tint since this one is very liquid and has a water-like consistensy. And it's easy to apply! I don't put too much, I don't want to look like as if someone slapped my face. Cheek tint is the make up product that I can't live without because it's dual purpose: as a blusher and lip tint.

Then I curl my lashes and put on my mascara. I am currently using The Falsies Volum' Express from Maybelline and I'm very much impressed. I don't use eye brow pencil, my eyebrows are thick that only need threading once a month. If I'm not feeling lazy I use liquid eye liner on my top lashes.

Lastly, lipstick. The color and the type of lipstick I wear depends on what I'm feeling on that particular day. Most of the time, it's nude-pink like Berry Smoothie Lip Butter from Revlon. If I'm feeling laid-back, I use my cheek tint as lip stain finished off with lip balm. 

Basically, that's all. I wish I'll be able to make a part 2 of this with  more products  included like eye shadows. I love owning make up and I love creating 'test-look' with my friends. Hopefully I'll be more experimental with my face and apply a little bit more. =D


xxhjamnette


No comments:

Post a Comment