Thursday, 24 January 2013

The Liebster

I've been seeing a lot of Liebster posts lately. Though I love reading the 3 sets of questions/answers, I have no clue what it is all about. I've been tagged by lovely Hannah and I've learned that Liebster is a "chain-post process where bloggers who have less than 200 followers ask each other questions, answer questions and write facts about themselves"

Here are the rules:
  • List 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Ask 11 new questions for the people you tag
  • Tag bloggers with 200 or less followers (make sure to inform them) and link back the person who nominated you.

11 Random Facts About Me: (This is quite tricky since I've already posted an 'About Me' tag, please click here. So I'll just post some facts that I haven't listed yet.)
  1. I have three nicknames: Hami, Hjam and Majh.
  2. I'm not good at remembering names (I'm good at remembering faces though).
  3. I can't sing.
  4. I wish I have Tricia Gosingtian's wardrobe.
  5. I'm allergic to eau de parfum (it gives me migrane) so I stick with colognes.
  6. I'm addicted to home/design magazines.
  7. I used to have a super dark skin (circa gradeschool days, summer in particular) since our house is only  20m away from the beach and I love to swim!
  8. I don't eat sushi.
  9. I can fold my tongue in three's! (will instagram soon!)
  10. I'm afraid of blood.
  11. I stayed at Men's Dorm during my freshman year in college.
11 Questions From Hannah
  1. Favorite beauty product of 2012? My Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies mascara. The bestEST mascara I've tried so far.
  2. What are your wardrobe staples this season? Skinny jeans/jeggings, mens polo,sweater,  paired with flats or heels (at work). 
  3. Do you prefer books or films? BOOKS!
  4. Favorite book/film? Book: Anne Frank: A Diary of a Young Girl; Film: as of the moment and on top of my head is Pitch Perfect. 
  5. Favorite song lately? Kiss You by One Direction. =D
  6. What made you start blogging? I've read a lot of beauty and photography blogs and I was inspired by their work. I also got tired of hiding my diary so decided to create a blog.  
  7. Favorite blogs?  please click here
  8. High-end beauty or drugstore? It really depends since it needs to suit your skin type.When it comes to beauty products I own, all  high-end stuff were given to me as a gift. I feel guilty spending my hard-earned money. 
  9. 3 places you want to visit? London, Egypt, and Japan. I want to learn more and experience their culture firsthand. 
  10. What's on your top wishlist right now? Canon EOS 650d
  11. Bags or shoes? Shoes....
I Tag:
diane

My questions are:
  1. One thing you can't leave home without?
  2. Aside from home, what's your favorite place in the world?
  3. Dream destination?
  4. Favorite movie of all time?
  5. Favorite chilhood memory?
  6. High School memory that makes you cringe?
  7. Lipstick, lipgloss or lipbalm?
  8. Tanning lotion or whitening lotion?
  9. High-heels or flats?
  10. If you're given a chance to switch places with someone, who would that be?
  11. Are you using Mac or PC?
Thanks for the tag Hannah. Goodluck!



₁ Simpson, H. (2013, January 21). Liebster Blog Awards. http://haninixo.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-awards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment