Wednesday, 16 January 2013

50 Things About Me...

This is my blog and this post is all about me. So if this doesn't float your boat, you can either leave or suffer boredom. Just kidding! I tag everyone who is reading this and please link back to this post so I can read yours. Isn't that exciting? Let's begin.....

  1. I collect lipsticks.
  2. I'm left- handed.
  3. Bilingual (English and Filipino)
  4. My favorite colors are  white and green.
  5. I love chocolates....
  6. Sinigang...
  7. Bibimbap...
  8. Cake...
  9. I eat all kinds of vegetables except for squash (Cucurbita maxima)
  10. But I don't eat veggies mixed with soup and thick sauce (like potatoes in pork stew). 
  11. Same with fruits, I like them all, except for chico (sapodilla) (Manilkara zapota)
  12. I am addicted to Game of Thrones.
  13. I love Kinsella and McNaught.
  14. I only have one ex-boyfriend.
  15. I love the internet!!!
  16. I'm the only girl in the brood of four. 
  17. I love to read.
  18. I'm not good at starting conversations.
  19. I can drive but I don't have a driver's license.
  20. I spent my growing years in a small island....
  21. Which means I can swim well.
  22. I still have and use the same phone I got from 2007.
  23. I moved twice last year.
  24. I love swiss miss with loads of marshmallows.
  25. I'm into Korean movies at the moment.
  26. I don't smoke.
  27. I'm a homebody.
  28. I hate liars.
  29. I have a strong olfactory sense.
  30. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
  31. I have a very poor eyesight....
  32. That's why I can't live without glasses or contact lenses.
  33. I like to eat french fries dipped in chocolate sundae.
  34. I love calamansi juice....
  35. And rarely drink soda.
  36. I find grocery shopping relaxing.
  37. I have a size 5 (US) feet.
  38. I love to write. =D
  39. I have a low pain tolerance.
  40. My favorite subjects in school are History, Literature, and General Science.
  41. I hate Maths. Definitely hate MATHS.
  42. I love One Direction. (fangirl mode ON!)
  43. I used to play the guitar.
  44. I love painting my nails.
  45. Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys are my all time favorite. (90s yeah...)
  46. I love shoes (every girl does!).
  47. I love scented candles.
  48. I love getting massage.
  49. I'm a bit of a germaphobe so I always keep a hand sanitizer in my bag.
  50. And lastly, my favorite day of the year is not my birthday but New Year's eve.

Whew!! That's a lot. If you're still reading up this point, congratulations! But kidding aside, this post makes me feel good. It lets me know myself better. If you like this post, please do the same. Good luck.Y



No comments:

Post a Comment