Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie


When it comes to movies, I like watching anything assassin-related. Two of my favorite movies of all time are So Close and Naked Weapon. I was ecstatic upon hearing the news (which was a month ago) that the live action movie of Rurouni Kenshin will be shown here in the Philippines. It's about a former skilled assassin named Kenshin Himura who pledged not to kill anymore.

I am not really  fan of the manga nor the anime series (Samurai X) but since my brothers used to watch the series frequently after school, I have no choice but to watch as well since we only have one TV. I am not even familiar with the characters except for Kenshin and Kauro. But the movie excites every nerve in my body knowing the fact that it involves assassins!

Here are some images I got from Google, these are not mine.







Overall, the movie was awesome, though the fight scenes that include blood was gruesome. It's an assassin movie but it's light compared to other movies that include killings and blood which are a way too obscene. Most often than not, I fall asleep while watching movies, but I wasn't bored with this one. Even though I know 20% of the plot, I am still thrilled waiting of what will happen next. I am not a movie critic, please check  IMDb and Google for more ratings and movie reviews.

Hopefully this movie is available in your country if you happen to be not from the Philippines or Japan. And hopefully you'll like it as much as I do.


 P.S. Kenshin Himura, err, the actor in the movie is an eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment