Thursday, 20 December 2012

My Favorite Blogs

Hi everyone...

Aside from Facebook and Twitter, browsing blogs is one of my favorite thing to do here in the net. My top picks are beauty and fashion blogs. I love to look at the OOTD's and cosmetic photos. For me, it's relieving and therapeutic(?). Here are my top favorite blogs in no particular order:


Tricia Will Go Places
Tricia is a fashion blogger from the Philippines. I love her gyaru-esque make up and her mode fashion which is cool but not over the top, something you can wear everyday. Her photography is awesome! She also replies to your comment (another cool points!).

Zoella
She's a UK blogger and also a youtuber. I love the way she review beauty products. She's also a great photographer. Her blog tackles lifestyle and beauty. I would like to copy her hair style but no to avail! I'll just leave it down to her and I'll just have a feast looking on her blog.

Lips So Facto
Another UK beauty blogger! Her name is Meg. I love the way she writes her posts. I love her black and white blog template which in my opinion is more professional looking and won't sore your eyes. She's also one of those I first followed via GFC. 

Couture Girl
Kayleigh is also from the UK (it seems that I happen to like UK beauty bloggers!). She's a great product reviewer and I love the way she take photos. She also writes A LOT on her blog post.


How about you? Please share your favorite blogs and link back to this post so I would know. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment