Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Etude House Sweet Seven Way Buffer

Hi! I'm back on track!

Aside from books and lipstick, I'm addicted to anything nail related. I recently get hold of this super cute nail buffer from Etude House (I think EH need to sponsor me for forever mentioning the brand, just kidding!).  It's a seven-step(!) nail buffer that you can use if you're a bit tired using that old flat nail file. This cutie is available in every Etude House outlet. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to  filing/buffing my nails but this cute nail buffer gave a new meaning to 'nail buffering'. 

Here it is:




As you can see, the step comes in different color each (which is in super gorgeous pastels!). So if you are too lazy to read which step is which, just memorize it according to its color. Every step has its own distinguishing texture for buffing. There are also different drawings in every step which I think will simply give a visual instruction and  explanation of each step. And since it's not the normal one-step nail file,  the result is far more better than the old school nail buffer, if you know what I mean. The first three steps  may be a bit harsh to your nails, but as soon as you finish, it will give you buffed shiny nails- a perfect canvass to your nail polish routine. The only thing I don't like is it's a bit big for a nail buffer. I'm used to the old flat nail file. But it's too hard to resist so I'm getting the hang of it.

But will I repurchase? Definitely!



No comments:

Post a Comment