Saturday, 3 November 2012

October Favorites

I mentioned on my previous post that I'll be doing monthly favorites. It will contain random products (food, book, anything!) that I love and frequently used on that particular month. Keeping on to my promise, here is my first entry to the monthly favorites:



1. Kitkat. I love chocolates but I last month, I have a serious addiction with Kitkat. I don't know but I certainly love anything chocolate-covered. It's bad, chocolate is bad but it makes me HAPPY! sigh..

2. Olay Natural White Day Cream. I have dry skin so I rarely get pimples. My only problem are the spots caused by sun rays. I've been using this for two weeks and the spots visibly lighten! It is non-drying (very good moisturizer!) and never left patchy parts on my skin. I'll buy the tube-sized one next time!

3. Sassy Nail Polish in Coffee Brown. My favorite nail polish of the month. I love wearing nude/tan nail polish and  this color is my absolute favorite! And it's cheap!

4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. This used to be my least favorite among my three Revlon Balm Stains, you can see the full review here. I don't like wearing pink and reds on my lips last month so this came to the rescue.

5. Maybelline The Magnum Volume Express Superfilm. I love Maybelline mascaras and this one adds up volume to my sparse Asian lashes. It is smudge and tear proof but you can easily remove it with water and your favorite facial wash. No need to use heavy make up remover!

6. Sunsilk Strong and Long Conditioner. My ultimate solution for my hair fall. I started using this last month and hair breakage lessens after a week of using it! I've tried a lot of different brands and those didn't suit my hair type.

I know it's quite late but WELCOME NOVEMBER!!!!! 'Til next monthly favorite post...




No comments:

Post a Comment