Saturday, 6 October 2012

Non-Sense Photo Dump

From now on, I'll post 5-10 wala lang photos under 'Non-Sense Photo Dump' rather than 'Photo Blog'. Non-sense because I'm no pro (but I'm trying my best to have my photos 'in-focus', 'sharp' and 'crisp'). These were taken using a simple digital camera. This kind of post will be weekly or twice a month if I am busy.

Aside from that I'll start posting monthly favorites (a book, movie or anything) every end of the month. 

Without further ado here it is. Enjoy!

1. Gloomy weather... 


2. And then, there's the sun. Sunshine cloudy day!!!


3.  Pastel nails and a nail sticker


4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Swatches


5. Dinner with friends (angas pose with Jaffer)


6. An old typewriter from EK.



7. Wild ride at EK.


8. And lastly, my squishy face.



These photos are all mine. Please seek permission before use and kindly use attribution (and link back here).




No comments:

Post a Comment