Saturday, 6 October 2012

Nail Art Stickers

I want to try some nail art recently but the problem is, I can't draw on my nails. I tried using an improvised nail dotting tool like toothpick and pin head (since I don't own any of the real mojo) and it looks like a piece of abstract. Imagine drawings of a 2-year-old. Good thing I discovered these cute nail stickers from Vente,  a stall in the mall that sells anything around PhP20.    


These cute nail stickers are available in different varieties: flowers, butterflies, sun and stars. The stickers are kind of 3D. It is embossed with small glitters.  You can stick it on bare nails or on top of your favorite nail polish. I suggest putting a clear top coat to protect the sticker as well as your nails. It is easy to use. No need to cut the sticker, all you have to do is peel off carefully using a tweezer and stick it right away. 


My favorite is the one at the middle. How about you, have you tried any nail art lately?


xxhjamnette

No comments:

Post a Comment