Monday, 17 September 2012

Restaurant Story (An Android App)

My purple restaurant!
I've been playing Restaurant Story on mobile recently. I used to be addicted to Restaurant City in facebook but after a few months and discovering that you can actually download a cheat code to upgrade your resto (to my dismay), I left and grew tired of it. Restaurant Story is a FREE app from Android but I don't know if it is available in other OS. Your phone also needs to have data connection in order to play.

How does it work?

You just have to cook and and serve the food before it spoils. The more food you prepare, the more money and stars you have to level up your resto. You can design your resto by buying from the store using your 'income'. But you won't be able to increase your stove/oven not unless you've reached a particular level or if you will exchange it using your gems. You also have to invite 'neighbors' by using their Storm8 ID which is unique for every player. You can increase your popularity by giving gifts and tipping to your neighbors as well as the other members of the community. Getting tips increases your restaurant level so you need to be popular.

It's fun to play and very relaxing. I'm no fan of violent online games so I think this is perfect for me. Android also offers Bakery Story that specializes cakes and pastry.  

How about you? Do you have any game that you play in your phone?




No comments:

Post a Comment