Sunday, 12 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten, Lovesick and Honey

I recently made some naughty purchase last week. I saw the Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain advert and I was totally hooked with Emma Stone's lip color. And I was like 'I need to have one!'. Oops!! I got three actually. It's like lip stain + lip balm. I purchased Lovesick, Smitten and Honey. It looks like a jumbo chubby Crayola that kindergarten pupils use in school. It has a faint minty scent and also feels a bit minty upon application. It glides perfectly on my lips, so easy to apply. It is also super moisturizing and highly pigmented. You can reapply any lip balm of your choice after the balm wears off, don't worry you still have your lips 'stained'. The color is long lasting (difficult to remove!).


Let's check how it looks on my lips:

Swatches on my arm:


Smitten: It's a plum-pink color. I usually wear this during night time.

Lovesick: Fuchsia pink that I absolutely love! I never encounter any fuchsia pink as gorgeous as this. This is my favorite among the three.

Honey: Nude-pink. Great for everyday wear. The color is almost the same with my natural lip color. The only thing I hate about this is I need to make more swipes than usual for the color to pop since I think it looks 'barely there' on my lips. But I applied it on my friend and the color is more apparent on her (it's unfair!)

This is definitely a good buy for me. My best lippie so far. It doesn't leave any build up around my lips (common for lip stains). And there's no need for me to reapply it again since it's long lasting. I super love it!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment