Friday, 10 August 2012

Etude House Nail Polish

Etude Polish on top of Etude advert! xx
Etude House. Everytime I pass through the doll house-like shop, it seems like there's a magnetic force pulling me to go inside. Its whimsy pink interior is so hard to resist and I know I really have to buy something. This is my first time to purchase nail polish from the shop. And my first time to purchase pastels.  I normally buy black or red or any dark hue for my nails. Testing my water on these babies isn't bad after all.  I just need to get used to it. I made a 'nail polish swatch' of each color on my nails and the pastel blue became an instant favorite. It also lasts for a week without chipping. I haven't tried using it without a clear top coat so I won't be able to tell if it will lasts for a couple of days though. It is also easy to apply and dries quickly. It doesn't feel heavy on the nails as well. On the downside, it doesn't come with a distinct name for each polish. I've checked the website and it is grouped according to family and then a number (for the white one it's Petit Darling Nails WH702).

Will I repurchase? Definitely!



No comments:

Post a Comment