Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Things to achieve...

Hi everyone,

Before I start this post, I think I should put a picture that will serves as my motivation:

photo source
There you go. 

I've been so lazy and demotivated these past few days. I am so stressed and I don't know why. I've been so unproductive. Everything seems to be pointless. I always feel tired! Anyway I realized that I need to get up and haul my a** and better get going. And to motivate myself I listed here some goals that I hope to achieve before the month ends. 

Exercise. I think I'm living a stationary life. My job requires less body movement. I need to live healthy (but of course not sacrificing eating sweets that helps me motivated.hehe). I promise to walk home since my apartment is only 500 meters away from work.

Cook. I am not a culinary expert. I can't even perfect cooking rice without a rice cooker or frying a fish without burning it. But I know aside from fish (which is my waterloo when it comes to cooking) I do well with adobo and sinigang (I finally know how to cook the way I want it). I also hate food from our office pantry so I think I also need to pack my lunch.

Take some pictures. I've been neglecting my camera and I have no new photos. I am also not an expert on this field but practice makes perfect.

Clean the apartment. Maybe the reason why I am less motivated is because my room screams that I need to clean it. It's not that it's not that organized, but you know when you need to do some mopping and scrubbing,, yeah, that stuff.

Buy a book. I need to feed my literary craving. It's been ages since my last purchase. (I've been buying alot of beauty magazines though. Define weakness.)

Post a blog regularly. I am not promising but I hope to post twice or thrice a week.

Watch a movie. I mean movies in the theaters. Not downloaded movies.


I think that is all for now. Small goals at a time. I don't want to load this post with things that I might not be able to do. I have less than three weeks to achieve all of these (chocolates please!!!). Hope you'll be able to do this kind of stuff as well. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment