Wednesday, 11 July 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hi everyone,


(photo source)

Today is my birthday and I'm nothing but thankful for all the blessings I received. My list goes:

My family. I am not a perfect daughter or sister. I still shout at my brothers if I'm pissed but I am grateful that they're there for me everytime I need them.

Friends. I have down moments especially at work but I am thankful that I have friends who always there to support me. My life won't be as fun as this if not because of them. haha.

My job. I hate my boss (he's a devil reincarnate) but I am still thankful for my job since it's my life support. haha..

You. I couldn't ask for more.

My life is so crazy but I am thankful that a year has been added to my age. Time flies. My mother would wish that I am still six playing with my brothers and bringing the house down (oh, that's a very good memory I wish I could tell you someday). Before, I never appreciate my birthday. For me it is just a normal day. I never get excited about it. But hopefully in years to come I'll be able to fulfill my dreams like travel and have children and have a house of my own. Simple things like that. And most especially to spend my life with the all the people that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment