Tuesday, 5 June 2012

NOTED!!!


I've been neglecting my house duties these past few days. I know I've been too busy and too lazy to focus on house chores. So forgetful! Everything's piled up and I don't know where to start. Good thing about it is I never ran out of paper and pen.Thank you god of paper and pen!

A very cute post it from weheartit
I started writing my 'Things to do' list.

  • laundry
  • clean the bathroom
  • grocery
  • change bed sheets
and so on.. it's like that. Plain and simple. I used to put notes in my phone but writing notes in paper is more effective in my case. It makes me less forgetful. When I was in college I used to have this mini organizer where I put all my exam schedules, project lists and deadlines. I also plan and write the things I need to buy in the grocery or supermarket to save money. I remember bringing P500 to buy a hair conditioner and a dishwashing liquid which will cost less than P200 but I ended up splurging the whole P500 due to unnecessary and unplanned purchases.

As of this moment I write all my 'Things to do' list in my Starbucks planner which I rarely use (previously). You can use the loose sheets of paper from your old school notebooks or the clean blank pages of your old exam papers and secure them all using a stapler or ribbon or whatever you fancy and you're good to go!


Disclaimer: I am not against writing notes using your phone. Go whatever you're comfortable using with, whether it's a paper or a phone. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment