Friday, 27 April 2012

Summer of 2012

I hated Holy Week when I was in grade school. Why? It means no cartoon channels, stores were mostly closed, and most of my friends were out for their summer vacation.

But on the other side of it, it also means visits from long awaited cousins, trip to the beach and family reunions. It is also summertime which means less rain and more playtime. Yes, that was grade school.

High school came and I became less outdoorsy. I spent most of my time at home watching tv and endlessly browsing books and mags. College came and it's worse.. I spent it attending summer classes.


I consider Holy Week 2012 a not so memorable one. Though I got the chance to go back home and spent time with my family, I wasn't able to attend our annual family reunion (since I still got a work  commitments during that time).

But here are the photos I've taken. I forgot to bring my cam's batteries so I used my phone cam instead.
Tired....
Ihaw ihaw.....
keds and tides...
Waiting for the sunset...
Rocks by the beach..coral dance at the edge..
Thumbs up for the sunset....



How about you? How's your summer?

love,
Hjamnette



No comments:

Post a Comment