Wednesday, 25 March 2015
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Monday, 5 January 2015
Friday, 8 November 2013
It's already autumn or fall (whatever you call it) in some countries in northern hemisphere but it's spring in the south. Since I live in a tropical country, we only get to enjoy two seasons: wet or dry, climate depends on the amount of rain according to Mr. Wikipedia. I love to imagine wearing autumn and winter clothing. The only good thing living in a tropical country I can think of, clothing-wise, is I get to save money for other things (ie. We can 'recycle' our clothes! You can wear your summer dress during the cold season, you just need to wear it with cardigan=D).
I love incorporating everything with NOTD. So I hope you'll like this season-mash up inspired nail art.
- lilac or light blue nail polish
- ox blood red, maroon, or any dark red nail polish
- glitter polish
- Start with clean nails and apply your base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Apply two coats of lilac nail polish except for the accent nail.
- Paint the accent nail with your dark red polish, let it dry and apply your glitter polish.
- Lastly apply top coat.